Monday, February 2, 2009

A Journey to Genting

This is where we start.... 8 jan... after the lovely Malaysian Studies exam...
We all ready with the begs, shot-ing machine, Nikon D80, and a heart... hihi, of course still beating one~ xD
Went to Genting for a rest, after sem end with the last exam paper on thurs that day..

So here we start....... Walk on it till bus station..... hihi...... xD


Members that participate this "cold blood journey". let's go~~


Arrived.. 欢迎光临, means welcome..
xD of course need to welcome me, I'm always been a VIP~~ hihi...


Now only I know, above our earth, is not only moon, but genting logo..
much powerful than Batman that spotlight~~ xD
xD love the air here~~ breath more~~ feel more~~~


First world... second world... third world.. many world at genting.. colour world... genting world.... aiya.. whatever~~


I'm one of the member for Michael Learns to Rock.. but due to some prob, I miss the asia tour.. sorry ya~~ my fans~~ if you want, can find me, I sing for you~~ xD


Kitaro.... feel it~~~ the music....


So this is what I do after finish a meal... cili.....


so called "roller coaster".... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so scary mer ? =.=
outdoor one much powerful... hihi.... "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~ biak~~~"


"roller coaster"... how many times you wanna play =.=


Into the Ice world... huh !? Am I going into Narnia world ?? Where's the lion ??
I'm from a door, not wardrobe.... xD


Ripleys Believe It Or Not~~ Here I am~~


I'm the luckiest guy in the world~~~ thanks~~~ xD


tallest.......................... around 270cm.................. >.<


I like this one... it's a big circle keep on rotating, so when you walk on the "bridge", you'll very fast gone dizzy........hard to walk straight.... but feels like wanna falling...
*but I close eyes walk through, nothing happen to me also... hehe.. xD


Sometimes.. I'm tall....
Sometimes.. I'm wearing sexy....
Sometimes... me and my friends become abnormal.... long head.... long stomach....long leg...
@@@@@


Wakakakakkaka~~~~ my new record for this basketball machine...
380~~~ highest marks of me now~~ wakakakakaka


380 ~~~~ genting one got 5 level, so break through all obstacle~~ reaching this beautiful records of mine~~


Wuuu~~~ let's watch something real out of something fake... xD
3D movie~~~
think of Mr. Bean that one~~~ xD can I try that one~~ Wuaa~~~~~~~~


yoo~~~ still not stopping snap pic~~


another 2 participant~~


sleep less than 3 hours.... early morning comes out walk garden waa.... xD
Genting's flower always so colourful and nice~~


Just a few snap~~


Depth of Field~~ Che Mat teaching~~ xD


I'll start back my show on 25/01/09... hihi....
see, I'm not afraid of tiger...
man ler~~~~ hihi..


Brought this for my parents... what what cutting art..
my parents love it, wakakaka~


So this is last snap before leaving... ok, everyone satisfy ?
not bad la~~


See, I back to KL using helicopter.... hihi....
this is from top there.. xD


the end....

No comments: