Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gen X Celebration Night

29 Jan 2010
Okaaay~~ Here comes Gen X Celebration Nite~ :D
Under my company's event~ hoho~

Title loo


This is at Noble House, near Times Square there.


Recognition for me~~ I'm now officially = Associate Partner , of Gen X :D
Wuuhuu~~~ Thanks Director Anderson giving out this recognition and pin to me, :D


See da pin ?? nice maa~~~ :D


Here's my second brother~ John Wong getting his recognition too~ :D
He is now = Senior Associate of Gen X .


Alvin and Enson happy with their recognition of partner :D


Me and my Bro~


Soul of Gen X~ Managing Director, Simon Cheung~ :D
he just get his new car, BMW323i , Gold colour~~ damn cool`~ :D
Simon support me a lot, appreciate~ :)
me, Simon, John, Vif


Vif, Enson, Ting John, me.


Vif and me. steady~~


me and Mi Xiao..... XD no , is Michelle.. wakaka


Board of Director in Gen X~~


yuuuummmm~~~~ as chinese new year is coming soon... of course yuuummmm~~~


again~~~~ yuuuummmm~~~~~


One more ~~~~ Yuummmmmmmmm


Me and my partners in Gen X.. Still got many, just no time to snap with them.. @@
Cause I'm one of the helper , or In-Service for da night, post as Photographer @@
The best thing about photographer is...... ... people hardly found you in the pic.. so they'll always fail to say ICU !! XD
Steady ~~ :D

2 comments:

Kaito said...

wow...what a big event...is this an annual dinner of your company?

J Generation said...

Hi Kaito~~
yaya, my company's annual dinner and recognize those with hardwork~ haha~~ :D
thanks visiting~ :D