Sunday, August 9, 2009

GAME : Plants vs Zombies

xD This was a game I played last or last few months.. Just share share it here..
cause, nice ma~~ xD

Intruducing : Plants and Zombies




See oo~~ I get the gold flower liao de oo~~ hohoho

Warning :: below is not really the proper way to play ... *Don't plant 1 type of defender only loo~~ keke...

Sunflowers.... use to earn money.... but need so many de mer ?? xD wakakakaka

warn is merely a warn... we enjoy how we play....

Corn Soldier is very powerful~~ but must smart on control and timing. :D



Imitater Squash... they just can't pass through row 3.... keke... so I got so many time to do stupiak things.. keke..


Star "fruit" ....



Extreme survival endless mode... I just reach 36 level.

See~~ I reach level 36.. wakakakka survival mode.... continuous zombies...

Plants to earn some bucks....

No comments: