Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RCS - AVAD 2 May 2009

So here I am at Mid Valley - Boulevard Hotel..
For my Red Crescent Society - Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. :D
They said 4 star worr~~ but the food .....................................

I'm the cameraman of the night - Photographer
So here we go..

Boulevard Hotel

See, got our Sign there~~ not hand writing oo~~ xD

Robbie, Wen Yi, Florida, Me, Eric, Keen Hoe, and Shafeek at the back~
you know ~~ people just love to snap themselve when see a big mirror~~
so just layan~~~

Food................................


Pn Fatimah giving speech....

Jeffrey giving speech~~

chun nang pulak giving speech.

opening ceremony~~ 1~

2~

3~

The girls~~~

VIP seats...

gila magician @@@


fake dao~~~ xD but yu kiat do cheers the crowd with his "magic" wakakaka~

Mun Mun .... booms ... it...... @@@@@

Lau Chun Nang laying there.

@@@ he jump pumping inside while outside look like yu kiat lift him up... @@@@ walao...

I wonder chin Fon and Victor them play what with these fish heads. hihih.. really kiss? xD

The crowd...

again~~

VAD R singing~~ what song liao aa ?? ooo "Heal The World" by Micheal Jackson.
My Jie Jie play piano ler~~ :D

see, my jie jie playing piano~~ :D nice ler~~

Mr Andy(If I'm correct, :p), guest of the night~

Mr Jason Tan~~

Seems like they love this part, especially Mr Andy. ha~~ he spot those bottle at the side very long time liao, hihihih..

WOOOO~~~~~~~~~~

YAAMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~~~

AGAIN~~~~~~ YAAAMMMMMM SHEEEENNNNG~~~~~~~~~~

Never miss photoshoting... shot these, shot those....

Lucky, as cameraman of the night, I still grab some chance to plug myself into

HAHA!!!! I'm the lucky guy~~

See, no joke~ :D
Then before the end of AVAD event, the hamper straight away giving out to my friends and it all gone very "smooth" hihi... I didn't keep a thing..
just this pic, hohoho~
anyway, I'm lucky.......

Still got many pic, all of them get the cert aa, any la..... many..
k la, end.

No comments: