Friday, June 25, 2010

eJooYs T Shirt Design Competition

This is a competition create by my friends and me~ Come support ^^
So quite some of my friends also participate in designing their own t shirt and participate here ~~ ^^
Comment and rate the designs will also allow you to win a T shirt ! Nice ?


And if you're interest to participate and design too, you're free to do so , greatly welcom-ing ^^
Cash and prize to be won ~~ To encourage all the passionate designers out there ^^
This is a monthly t shirt design competition, so if this time it's too late to partcipate, why not hang around in eJooYs first to understand this great environment ~ ?

So come support at www.ejooys.com Malaysia T Shirt Online Community ~~ ^^
Like and follow our facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/eJooYsPage

Few of my friend's design~~ ^^



Click Here to comment and rate this design, and also view more~~



Click Here to comment and rate this design, and also view more~~

Do you want to buy it ? XD

Why didn't see my design ?? XD shh... I noob design... muahahhahahah

2 comments:

v!vi@n said...

i like the second design very nice...!!! cant give much comment, not realy good at this t-shirt designing..LOL...

nanged and clicked your ads...do hit me back^^

J Generation said...

XD can comment based on common people de thinking de ma~~ designers also normal people ^^
thanks visiting~~